Our staff speaks English, Dutch, Arabic and Tagalog.
After Hours Emergency:
Call Nihad Rashid at 905-734-9214
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
During your first visit to Lundy’s Dental our Front Office will:
- Greet you with a smile.
- Have you fill out a Medical Questionnaire
- Have you sign the Privacy Act
- Take your insurance information, please bring your insurance card with you if you have one.
- Take a picture for our files.
The Doctor will then:
- Take time to listening to your concerns and expectations.
- Review with you your complete dental AND medical history.
- Take and XRay of your mouth and jaw (if needed).
- Discuss the different treatments we provide.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Go over each of your payment options so you can choose which is the best for you.
- Once our doctor has gone over all your paperwork and all your questions have been answered , you will begin your first exam.
After your first exam, it is important to continue scheduling regular checkups.
Lundy’s Lane Dental Office welcomes you into a warm, caring environment where we help you and your family maintain your dental health and keep your smiles beautiful.
- Our needs assessment plan will focus on the most important and urgent oral issues first.
- We will provide you with a cost estimate and treatment plan time line.
- We are committed on giving you an honest approach regarding your treatment options.
- Your Dental Treatment Plan costs can be arranged through a payment plan.